Bryce Ryan Martin (obituary)

Our little man arrived to us June 3, 2006. He was called home before his time with us had begun. Bryce is survived by his parents Ryan and Allison Martin, his big sister Jadynn, and grandparents, great grandparents, aunts and uncles who all love him very much.
Bryce will be laid to rest next to his Great Grandpa in the Washington Heights Cemetery. Though his time with us was short and he may be gone, he will never be forgotten. We love you Bryce!

12.02.2009

My little Bryce...

I feel like I have been a terrible mother....I haven't written on here for so long. It's not that I don't think about you...I think about you everyday! I think that I am just starting to be okay with knowing that I can carry you in my heart always and that is okay for the moment. But still...I like to come on here and write a few things that I am feeling. I hope that you and Grandpa are getting well aquainted. If he can't be here with the rest of the grandkids, I'm glad he can be with you. I miss you and Grandpa a lot. I think about you both all the time. Sometimes I am in pity mode and wonder "why". Sometimes I feel very picked on and wonder what I could have done to deserve this. Other times I am just greatful that I was able to love and lose then to not have loved at all. I hope you and Grandpa know that I love you both very much. I miss ya lots and lots.
.
On another note....I'm hoping that you two are helping to prepare us for this new little one on the way. Keep her safe till you send her to us. I look forward to her arrival....may sound strange, but those are the times that I feel closest to you and I'm sure it will be particularly special with Grandpa there with you this time.
.
Just know that I love and miss you everyday and look forward to our reunion one day. I love you and tell Grandpa I love him. Muah!

No comments: