Bryce Ryan Martin (obituary)

Our little man arrived to us June 3, 2006. He was called home before his time with us had begun. Bryce is survived by his parents Ryan and Allison Martin, his big sister Jadynn, and grandparents, great grandparents, aunts and uncles who all love him very much.
Bryce will be laid to rest next to his Great Grandpa in the Washington Heights Cemetery. Though his time with us was short and he may be gone, he will never be forgotten. We love you Bryce!

9.16.2008

Just thinking...

I was just thinking about Bryce today. I just love my baby so much. It is amazing to me that I could love someone so much who I never got to meet outside my belly. There really is a special bond there between mom and baby before they are even born. I just ache for him sometimes. I think about how old he would be and what he was be saying...or copying what I say! haha I just wish I could have him now. This is one thing I will have to learn to deal with. I will see him again, just not for a while. Anyway, I just needed to babble a little bit, I just miss my baby so much. I added a few pictures and quotes to the page. If anyone looks, I hope you like it. Thanks! Love you Little Man!

2 comments:

The Wies Family said...

I just read through this blog and looked at all the pictures and it just breaks my heart. You now have me crying. I am so sorry for your loss. I don't know how I could handle such devastation. I hope that time will help ease your pain. You will always be Bryce's mom and it is so wonderful that one day you will get to hold him in you arms again. What a special time that will be.

Megan said...

You don't know who I am, well maybe you do, but I am friends with Annie and have had suffered the same heartache as you. Annie gave me your number months ago, but I never did call. I am so glad you started this blog and I am thinking of starting one of my own for the same reasons you started one for Bryce. I have lost two sons now at 20 and 17 weeks and have more miscarriages than I would like to say! But, anyway, Bryce is such an angel and I am so glad you took pictures of him! Hugs to you and all of us that have had to say goodbye too soon.